Level 2 Enterprise Module
Who’s it for?
If the Enterprise Challenge activities of The Enterprise Gym look too “light weight” for you or you already hold the Certificate in Enterprise & Entrepreneurship award from The Enterprise Gym and want to get to some academic rigour in to your entrepreneurship then the “Level 2 Enterprise Module" could well be the activity for you.
Two 2 hour sessions per week.
Who should apply?
Details on who is eligible will follow but generally speaking it is for those students who feel able to stretch themselves to understand, at a deeper level, entrepreneurship, innovation and the practical aspects of small business start-up.
What you’ll be able to do
- Use everyday business terms
- Understand entrepreneurs and where they’re coming from
- Appreciate the importance of the Small Medium-size Enterprise sector
- Use a range of creativity techniques
- Analyse the key stages and decisions in the small business start up process
- Formulate and present a business plan both written and orally
- Work effectively in a team
- Improve your own effectiveness through reflective thinking
Reflective written documents, presentation, peer assessment and a business plan. A mix of group and individual marks.
When does it run?
Days and times to be finalised but semester 2 2014/15.
If it is part of your degree it is free, otherwise normal module fees will apply.
What to do now!
To find out more and to apply, email g [dot] a [dot] z [dot] sparkdundee [dot] ac [dot] uk (subject: level%202%20enterprise%20module) (Dr Gordon Spark). The class has a limited number of places so the sooner you get in touch the greater the chance you'll get a place!!
To be added soon.